Let Your Users Complete Surveys To Earn Virtual Currency
We handle all user support. Our support teams work around the clock and resolve all tickets in 24 hours or less!
Users are more engaged with apps when they can spend virtual currency to fully engage with the app.
Earn up to $20 per completed survey with an average payout of $2 per completed survey.
With thousands of surveys available in over 50 countries, we’re ready to help you monetize your users wherever they are.
Monetizing With Rewarded Surveys Is A No Brainer!
We handle all support and resolve all tickets within 24 hours.
We pay net 60 after you earn $50 via PayPal. On time. Every Time.
Users are more engaged when they have in-app content to spend. We allow users a fun way to earn content for “free”. Best of all, when users are used to spending content, they are much more likely to make in-app purchases themselves!
We believe in partnership. When you succeed, we succeed. That’s why we operate on a 70/30 rev share. If a user completes a survey for $1 for 10 coins, we pay you the same $0.70 that Google or Apple would if the user made an IAP for the same amount.
We collect a lot of valuable anonymous demographic data on each user. We make this all available to you via API. Understanding who your users are can be very valuable!
HIGH FILL RATE
With thousands of surveys in need of millions of completions in our system, we can find at least one that a user can complete per day. Usually more than one!
Users Love Surveys
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It, Read It From Them
“Surveys are always very enjoyable and easy to understand!”
“I think that taking surveys for free rolls is a great idea!”
“Was faster than I thought it would be only 4-5 minutes and simple. Basically you read info and make a review based on the info”
“Interesting and actually held my attention.”
We provide users with a fun and easy way to get the virtual currency they want!
With over 70% of users only using your app for 1-2 days it’s more important than ever to ensure you are engaging and maximizing monetization of the other 30% of users that use your app.